Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

For the creative content of this project, i've decided to do a radio commercial.  The practicality of a radio commercial, with me being an audio major, is obvious.  One, radio commercials would be the most inexpensive way of advertising.  T.V. commercials costs too much, and without the right clips and editing, you could have a million dollar item look like a ten dollar one.  Without the visual aid, picking the right music and style of delivery would give the interpreter their own visual and imagine what type of product is being sold.  With my vodka being as tasteless and smooth as water, I want my commercial to give off the same effect.  It needs to be soothing, luxurious, and suave all while getting the point across of what I'm trying to sell.  Hopefully it comes out well, and will have people more intrigued to the product, and remember the product name.

No comments:

Post a Comment