Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

"Marketing is managing profitable customer relationships. The twofold goal of marketing is to attract new customers by promising superior value and to keep and grow current customers by delivering satisfaction." (Pg. 3 Ch. 1 Marketing Creating and Capturing Customer Value).  From my experience, this is an absolute fact  when it comes to buying anything.  My most recent great customer service encounter is due to the great company Sweet Water.  I bought the new Pro Tools 9 over the internet, but needed to get my student discount, and didn't know how to go about doing so.  I called them up and was immediately taken care of with the friendliness and care of the service rep.  He walked me through step by step on what I needed to do on my end, and he would take care of the rest.  Everything went flawlessly, and I had my product faster than expected.  This great service not only showed me that the quality of the company was great, but the service was outstanding.  The man I talked to over the phone, Tim Maus, is now my personal Sweet Water representative.  He sent me his email, and any questions I have about a product, or the company, or anything that is related to audio, he assured me I would get an answer.  I was absolutely stunned by the professionalism of this company.  If I ever have to buy a piece of audio equipment that this company sells, I am definitely buying it through them.  This encounter will have me not only coming back to the company, but referring others to their great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment